IML - Industrial Marine Ltd are quality manufactures and distributors of
mussel stocking and rotational moulded products for the Aquaculture and Marine industries.
In New Zealand and the global market IML prides itself on the quality
of its products which represent the best in value and quality.
- Knitted for the New Zealand Greenshell Mussel industry; the IML Mussel Stocking is a quality product.
- IML Mussel Floats are high on
performance floats designed and manufactured for demanding conditions.
- IML has developed a superior Mooring Ring,
which are available in 3 sizes, suitable for all Marina Conditions.
- For Floating Marinas IML had the logical answer in their long lasting Marina Pontoons, long lasting and UV resistant.
- The most popular and widely used bouyancy apparataus used in New Zealand is the IML 10
man Life Raft and the Life Buoy.
- Developed to hold animal effluent on stock trucks is the IML Effluent Tank which fits up into truck or trailer
chassis. This can, like all products produced be adapted for individual requirements.
- Drainsock is an inexpensive drainage filter sleeve made from non - run polyester.
Drainsock is fitted over plastic subsoil drainage pipes, then placed in drainage trenches
and physically supports the soil surrounding the pipe thereby preventing any localised
collapse into the pipe water holes, while allowing water to filter through. Contact Us to enquire.